Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 21, 2013

Gerrard Man English Version Journalists

Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard, was named the best player of choice of English football writers association or Football Wrtiters' Association Tribute Award. Gerrard received the Award in a gala dinner at the Savoy Hotel, London, on Sunday, January 20, 2013, local time.

Gerrard get the ultimate sound of the British journalist. The award is a symbol of respect to the players for a great contribution to British football in a year. In the past year, the award was given to Paul Scholes and Gary Neville.

»I am very happy to receive this award. I am honored that my commitment with Liverpool and England recognized, "said Gerrard. »It was a very proud moment for me and my family."

»I always thought of personal reward as a bonus. I'm always trying to achieve something with Liverpool or struggling to do the best with England, "said the 32-year-old players.

Earlier, Gerrard had received an award from the FWA. Gerrard was named as the best player in 2009 after leading the Reds finish in the top two Premier League and recorded 28 goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment