Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Van Persie Wants to Play 10 Years After

Many players decided to retire or move to a less competitive league when it was past the age of gold. But it does not occur to the player ahead of Manchester United, Robin van Persie. Dutchman considers himself still capable of playing up to 10 years.

Van Persie is now 29 years old. Age is considered as the golden age of a football player. Being at the peak of his career, Van Persie emerged as the new flagship Red Devils since brought in from Arsenal earlier this season.

Although the golden age will soon pass, the former Feyenoord player was told to follow the lead of two senior players Manchester United, Ryan Giggs, 39, and Paul Scholes, 38.

»To be honest, I always thought that I was coming in late here. But I then saw colleagues here. In a match against West Ham United (January 17, 2013), Giggsy (greeting Giggs) is able to run in the game. He was incredible, "said Van Persie.

He also admitted as a novice at MU. Although he has appeared in 382 times and 41 times the level of professional play at the international level, Van Persie felt himself getting new things in the team that Sir Alex Ferguson. »I really enjoyed myself. I see new things again, like the little things that are not seen outside. It makes me happy, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment